The Track Trailer Oasis with Butterfly Top and Rear Lift is a go everywhere trailer. Originally designed for the Australian Army the MC2 Asymmetic Link Suspension System has anazing load carring capacity, compact towing and ideal for long distance, extremely rugged touring anywhere your car can go.
This is a rare find - with the ability to easily remove the Butterfly Top and use as a work horse or bike trailer. There is an additional rack that will carry kayaks or a tinny (or anything else you can think of).
Under the passenger side Butterfly hatch is a pull-out bench providing a work surface (1650mm long x 300mm wide) over the mudguard and offering for stowage cooking utensils, food, stove, etc and is easily accessable while travelling.
Other Features include:
* 70L water tank onboard with mudguard mounted filler and pump, the tank is acessable throught a floor panel for easy service and wash out as required.
* Jerry can holder carries 3 jerry cans and is mounted to the drawbar
* Spare wheel carrier swings away for access to jerry cans
* 4 lockable side lockers are fitted front and rear with front left set up for onboard battery if required.
* Swing away jockey wheel
* Fully articulating TIGER coupling (Capable to upgrade to DO35)
* Rear Stabliser Legs for levelling
* Stone deflectors reducing risk of damage to rear of tow vehicle
* Galvanized steel chasis and major components either galvavised or powder coated.
* Electic brake are fitted
* Tare 550kg
* Load space 1800 x 1220 x 500mm
* Registered until July 2022
This little gem is in amazing condition and ready for you to ad your camping touches or set it up for extended towing anywhere you want to go. After many year camping we are moving into a phase, GO FIGURE!