Manor Lakes, Victoria
This is the Tvan you are looking for if you are after a new one because it has only been on a few short trips within 2 hours of Melbourne and is basically as new. it was bought for our remote Australian trip but unfortunately health reasons dictate that it may not be a good idea to be away from civilisation for too long.
This was the base model Yulara but it has been optioned to almost Murranji level(which is why we chose it!!). The replacement value for a new Tvan optioned to this level is over $68k. Our Tvan has the folowing setup....
- full front box with fridge slides on both sides and shelves above the fridge
- classic kitchen with sink, cutlery draw and wind break
- Joolca hot water system with A-frame mounted tap for easy connection.
- Ensuite tent for shower and porta-potti.
- 40W solar panel on roof.
- 300W inverter for charging electronic stuff.
- 110ah deep cycle battery.
- under matress plastic underlay and eggshell overlay(stops condensation and is seriously comfortable).
- seat cushions for the end of the bed.
- overhead clothes storage on both sides of the roof.
- Sirocco adjustable fan.
- under bed slide out storage drawers.
- 3m x 3m roll out awning with extra poles for strength with attachable side awning.
- factory sail awning.
- Rear canvas screen for quick overnight stops.
and all the other usual Tvan stuff.
Its a sad day for us to have to sell after wanting a Tvan for so many years but unfortunately things happen.