At Track we are extremely proud of our heritage and humbled by thousands of loyal customers who have travelled millions of kilometres around Australia. Our customers help us grow, but it’s more than that, our customers help us improve and form the very basis of our DNA.
We are for you – the bushwalker, kayaker, fisherman, photographer, mountain biker, explorer and adventurer.
We want you to see new sights, watch sunsets, meet new people and be with the people you love most.
Track’s new T4 Collection of Off-Road RVs (Hybrid Caravans) offers you, your partner and family the perfect opportunity to have the camping lifestyle you choose.
Track has drawn inspiration from the creative musical processes of composition and performance to; not only name the individual caravans in the Track T4 Collection, but also in anticipation for your input to the process.
We all understand that a composer’s greatest works will often gain richness, colour and emotion as they are interpreted by a conductor and musicians.
You and your family are the conductor/musicians and your interpretation and customisation of the Track T4 Collection will not only deliver your needs, but will also make it even more individual and engaging.
Track has anticipated your desire to create a special space for you and your family and so has created its most flexible range of options ever, so that the opportunities for individual interpretation are broad and many, right across the T4 Collection.
Let’s start with which T4 is right for you.
The T4 Collection has 3 distinct models which you can customise.
DID YOU KNOW WE CAN FURTHER CUSTOMISE ALL T4 MODELS?
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK A SALES TEAM MEMBER.
IF WE DON’T ALREADY HAVE AN OPTION, WE WILL CONSULT OUR ENGINEERING TEAM TO SEE IF IT IS VIABLE / POSSIBLE TO ORGANISE FOR YOU.
SO NEVER SAY NEVER.
Cooking outside has never been easier as the T4 now features the beautifully finished Tvan Premium Kitchen and external drawer fridges. External storage is extremely flexible and can easily fit your campfire cooking equipment and more..
Outside the T4 you can increase your living space for longer stays with a vast array of awning options and attachable rooms.
We pitch form and function against each other to ensure we build an intuitive and comfortable living space that complements your lifestyle and enables you to explore more easily in style and comfort.
The process of designing and manufacturing our own chassis and suspension, walls, doors, windows and cabinetry (i.e. not using off the shelf parts) gives the T4 a strong and cohesive style with fit for purpose components, which we warrant for off-road use.
Our use of compression locks, thick automotive rubber seals and custom designed components also improves dust sealing over conventional parts.
Innovative features; such as central locking (activated via Redvision®) of the drawer cabinets and the slide out table ensure the cabin is found just as you left it even after a full day off-roading.
The newly refined MC2-R™ Asymmetric Link Chassis and Suspension delivers unparalleled performance over corrugations and the chassis protects the body in washouts and ruts.
MC2-R® CHASSIS & SUSPENSION:
- Industry leading off-road hot dipped galvanised chassis with genuine military grade MC2 Suspension®
- Tough steel stone deflectors
- Cruisemaster® DO35 – 3.5 tonne off road coupling
- Cruisemaster® 12” off-road electric brakes and parking brake
- Wheels with 60/40 off-road tyres – 3x 16” x 8”
- Spare wheel located under body on winch
- Break-away controller (Brake Safe 6000) designed to apply the trailer brakes and brake lights if the caravan is accidentally separated from the tow vehicle
- TI* Universal rear chassis mount for upgrades to rear storage options
- 1990mm wide body stays neatly behind your 4WD anywhere and everywhere
- TI* Lightweight aerodynamic front and rear nose cones offer dust free storage and unique styling
- TI* Slide out drawbar storage unit
- Proprietary composite aluminum walls, made in house, are extremely stylish, strong and light weight
- TI* Aerodynamically styled fibreglass roof can fit up to 4 solar panels and the LHS awning
- Full height entry door with slam shut lock, thick automotive rubber seals, compression catches, built in flyscreen and up to two grab handles in doorway (depending on layout)
- Sand-fly proof mesh fitted to the door and all external vents
- Easy lift manual roof operation with external over centre catches and pop top guides
- Automotive grade glass panoramic windows with chain roll up blinds
- Large skylight window above the bed with magnetic blind
TI* “TRACK INNOVATION”, refers to specifically engineered solutions, now appearing for the first time, as part of the T4 Collection. Naturally, in addition, many earlier Track Innovations are carried forward from other Track products.
The MC2-R® CHASSIS & SUSPENSION has more than 20 years of development and design!
Each iteration of MC2® is customised to match the chassis, weight distribution of the body and dimensions.
This process is a complete solution which provides the best strength and superior handling over any “bolt on” style independent suspension.
Additionally, because MC2® is a completely Track owned design we can ensure quality which means it comes with a 5 year Chassis and Suspension Warranty!
Redvision® has been used to give you access to all the major appliance and onboard systems. Using the screen or your mobile phone (via Bluetooth app) you can; raise the roof, extend the awning, switch inside and outside lights, view energy charge / consumption, check water capacity, turn on the inverter and easily deactivate the fridge(s) for storage, lock all travel locks remotely, activate on board water pump and so much more.
The revolutionary new electrical system accepts and regulates charge from solar, the tow vehicle and an external 240V source. All circuits have fuses and there is a master power switch for storage.
Batteries types and numbers (max 3) can be changed and upgraded, without the need to change any charging components. This includes upgrading to lithium batteries.
Rooftop solar can also be expanded to an exceptional 480W (4x 120W) and there is still capacity to utilise an external solar panel.
New innovations in LED technology have allowed Track to integrate very low consumption light panels within the roof, which are dimmable and provide even diffused light. Other internal LED lights have been installed behind the overhead cupboards along with the zero gravity blinds to create a sophisticated interior while keeping lights out of your eyeline.
All specifications including weight, water tanks and storage depend on the model and options selected.
Displayed below are ranges for weight and capacity of varied options to suit.
Our intention is to help you customise your specific T4 model to be everything you need and nothing you don’t. This will ensure the unit is as light as possible to reduce impact on your tow vehicle and environment.
Water tank sizes, max 2 tanks:
- 210L front-mounted water tank
- Optional – 50L mid-mounted water tank
Grey tank sizes, max 1 tank:
- 50L rear-mounted grey water tank
- 16L cartridge – for convenience
*Additional cartridges available