Exciting news from TRACK! We are thrilled to announce that we are rolling out a series of fantastic deals and incentives on all models of our renowned Tvan, as well as the class-leading T4.
These incentives include added options to a capped value or lovingly crafted packages which represent the best value based off customer feedback and experience.
TVAN TANAMI & INSPIRE
Free Lithium upgrade Pack, worth $2,048
This power pack saves weight and effectively doubles the usable battery capacity when compared to the standard AGM battery. Featuring a premium Revolution Eco 125Ah Lithium LiFePO4 battery, further upgraded with a 40A Redarc DC DC MPPT charger and 25A (240V) battery charger specific for lithium.
TVAN ZENITH & LIGHTNING
Select options up to the value of $3,000 or choose a pack below
Select options up to the value of $3,500 or choose the pack below
The Murranji Pack, worth $3,898
The Murranji pack is all about awesome power! It features a 2nd premium Revolution Eco 125Ah Lithium LiFePO4 battery doubling the capacity to 250Ah. But wait, there’s more! The entire power system is upgraded to Redarc with the Manager 30 and RedVision app-controlled automation.
Now you can store more power, go for longer and have all the information at your fingertips.
Select options up to the value of $5,000 or choose a pack below
T4 Outdoor Pack, worth $5,310
The Outdoor Pack is for the camping enthusiast who likes to prop in one place for an indeterminate amount of time. You can completely enclose the outdoor living space with included full annex roof, walls and draft skirt. Additionally, we’ve thrown in a 40L Evakool draw-fridge that is setup right alongside the kitchen. Lastly to protect the vans undercarriage we’ll fit the underbody protection mud flaps.
T4 Appliance Power Pack, worth $5,420
The Appliance Power Pack allows you to use most household appliances in your van off-grid. We’ve achieved this by upgrading your battery storage from 250Ah to 500Ah with Premium Revolution Lithium LiFePO4 batteries. This extra power is fully utilised by an upgraded Redarc 2000W inverter enabling off-grid use of coffee machines, induction cookers etc. The piece de resistance is a wonderful Safety Dave dual camera reverse camera.
So, come join the party and explore Australia in style. Visit your nearest dealership and discover how these packs can elevate your outdoor experiences. It’s time to redefine adventure and luxury on the road. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a truly remarkable off-road beauty. Cheers to a lifetime of unforgettable journeys!
Customer Terms and Conditions – ‘Get Ready for Summer’ Promotion
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern the ‘Get Ready for Summer’ Promotion (“Promotion”) offered by Harvey Technology Pty LTD, trading as TRACK, OUTBACK HQ, Pioneer Campers and Trakmaster (“Company”). By participating in the Sale, you (“Customer”) agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is valid for new customer orders only.
- The Promotion is available on new builds scheduled for commencement in 2023 at the time of order placement.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, the Customer must confirm their RV order by placing a minimum 10% deposit paid by the close of business (COB) on 30 November 2023.
The delivery timing of the RV is subject to negotiation with the dealer.
- The Promotion includes specified bundles or options up to a specified value as disclosed online and in-store and vary depending on the specific product or model.
- Specified bundles or options up to a specified value are not exchangeable for cash and/or the sum of discount cannot be applied to the base model price or be swapped for other options.
- Specified bundles or options up to a specified value are subject to availability and may be subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
Refunds and Exchanges
- No refunds will be provided for the deposit paid by the Customer (outside of any authorised dealership’s standard sales contract).
- Specified bundles or options up to a specified value received as part of the Promotion are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
The details of this contract do not override any authorised dealership’s standard sales contract.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Company is registered.
- Any disputes arising from or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the applicable jurisdiction.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and the Company concerning the Promotion and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.