MY23 Tvan Models and Options
The Tvan® MK5 shares the same off-road ‘DNA’ as the past 20 years of Tvan. The MK5 boasts several huge improvements including a new roof; which increases the cabin space and gives more room above the bed. All models now feature more technology and further refined electrics, 2 kitchen configuration options and loads more storage – but not at the expense of light weight touring.
he principal features of the Tvan® such as the quick erect tent, stored in its own compartment (not on the bed) and the dynamically styled body have all been refined and improved with an emphasis on ease of use and reduced set up times.
All Tvan® models share the same key characteristics such as MC2 Suspension®, hot dipped galvanised chassis, durable riveted steel and aluminium construction of the cabin and lower body lockers, aluminium rear folding platform (deck), off-road electric brakes and fully articulated off-road coupling etc.
All other specifications, options and accessories are up to you. This process allows you to customise your Tvan® to match your tow vehicle’s capabilities, your camping preferences and budget.
This process allows you to customise your Tvan® to match your tow vehicle’s capabilities, your camping preferences and budget. The models are identifiable by their highlighted colours; Tanami (Green), Inspire (Genesis Blue), Zenith (Future Black) and Murranji (Orange).
Suspension, Chassis and Body:
- Industry leading off-road hot dipped galvanised chassis with genuine military grade MC2 Suspension®
- Proprietary aluminium sandwich panel wall construction
- Significantly increased head height around the bed
- Off-road electric brakes and hand brake
- DO35, 3.5 tonne fully articulated off-road coupling
- Aluminium checker plate drawbar step and spirit level
- Rear fold down deck coated in durable slip resistant finish for safe road side access. Now featuring built in deck legs for convenience
- LED tail lights and side clearance markers
Rear wood rack
- 108L steel protected food grade tank with grit filters
- 2x side panniers for 20L jerry cans (40L total)
- Roof mounted120W solar panel with regulator
- 25A DC DC MPPT charger
- 21A (240V) battery charger
- Battery management display
- 4 x USB sockets alongside bed (2 x each side)
- 105Ah deep cycle AGM battery, fused and wired to Anderson plug connection
- Interior Command Console (ICC) fascia with master switch and individual circuit switching
- Merit, cigarette and USB plugs integrated within ICC
- Installation of 2nd battery wiring (for future upgrade)
- Sail awning
- Drawbar stone deflectors
- 4x jerry can holders
- Spare wheel mount & tyre / gas bottle cover
- Classic Kitchen /stainless steel slide out 2 burner kitchen, including sink and plumbed water, 2x 4kg gas bottles and mounts
- External yellow and white light over kitchen
- 12V merit plug in kitchen locker
- Twin roof hatches with blinds and insect screens
- Genuine Australian made Wax Converters canvas (Dynaproofed)
- Easy to use magnetised tent fixings for a quicker and easier set up and pack up
- Magnetised window curtains
- Queen size high density foam mattress
- LED light in tent
- LED reading lights – individually switched with a master override
- Internal tool box and security lock box
- Storage locker lighting
- Insulated wall panels and fabric lined roof
*Images below depict models with front boot and sliding glass window options
Buying a Track Trailer® Tvan® has never been easier. Simply select a Tvan® model that best suits your needs, add options and you are on your way.
Do it the easy way
Build your own Tvan using our online quote configurator
Tvan Dimensions and Weight
These specifications are for our standard models only. Weight will vary with additional options. Please see model section for further details on specifications.