SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE IN ALL CONDITIONS
FIELD PROVEN IN OPERATIONAL MINING AND GAS EXPLORATION.
The LANTRACK 1200 VSAT TRAILER:
Landwide Satellite Solutions have been successfully integrating manual and automatic acquisition Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) equipment with specialized high-end off road trailer concepts since 2005.
Our satellite trailers are designed from the ground up to withstand the harshest environments providing a truly go anywhere communications solution suited to a variety of applications and industries. The present LanTrack 1200 Satellite Trailer leverages on our previous designs and experience, with improvements and customizations from customers requests.
We continue to use the same proven hot dip galvanized chassis and MC2 Asymmetric Link Suspension (MC2-ALS) platform which has a proven track record in unforgiving environments.
Just what is MC2?
MC2 (Mobility Category 2) is a military specification defining off road mobility rating for vehicles. Ratings range from MC1 to MC4, with MC2 being the highest rating applicable for non powered vehicles. No other communications trailer can claim this level of chassis performance.
MC2-ALS, ensures a superior ride quality, providing protection for sensitive equipment during transit ensuring safe traversal through challenging terrain.
The Cobham TracStar MVS1200 1.2m Ku band auto acquisition antenna system provides best in class performance, reliability, ease of use and market leading acquisition technology – all done with the touch of a button by non technical personnel.
Cobham is a leader and innovator in aerospace, with the MVS 1200 antenna system widely used throughout many demanding market sectors including military, emergency response, mining, broadcast and Telco segments. The patented Roto-Lock® cable drive system ensures continual reliable operation in harsh environmental conditions – especially dusty environments. Numerous satellite modems are supported including iDirect and Gilat, along with DirectPoint® satellite acquisition.
The MVS-1200 supports a wide range of BUC sizes depending on your network requirements and complies with all major satellite service provider technical specifications providing a vendor independent solution allowing flexibility.
Have your own preference for satellite modem, LNB or BUC? No problem. Our service provider independence allows customers to provide their own satellite modems, LNB’s and BUC’s which on request can be configured and commissioned during the build process. Additional customer equipment can be included during manufacture such as networking equipment or UPS devices.
The LanTrack 1200 can also be fitted out to comply with mine vehicle specifications including high visibility markings, designation numbers, wheel nut indicators and any other site dependant requirements.
Pneumatic masts to support UHF/VHF/WiFi/3G antennas can also be installed to provide an all in one multipurpose portable communications solution.
Whatever your application, or industry contact us to discuss your requirements. Have confidence in us to get you on the right track…
- Track MC2 Specification Asymmetric Link suspension with 250mm wheel travel and self steering geometry.
- Rigid torque tube construction chassis – hot dip galvanized to prevent corrosion.
- CAD designed, CNC manufactured metal components with riveted assembly.
- Powder coated body constructed from aluminum and galvanized steel.
- Ability to match wheels and tyres to the intended tow vehicle.
- Off-road modified adjustable electric drum brakes with hand brake.
- DO-35 Fully articulated coupling.
- Integrated 12RU slide out equipment rack for customer communications equipment
- IP66 rated 240VAC / Generator feed inputs
- Fully automatic 240VAC Mains/Inverter/Battery changeover switching.
- Integrated 240VAC inverter.
- Multiple battery configuration options (2-6 x 105AH) AGM low maintenance batteries
- Optional onboard generator for complete autonomy
- Air conditioning as standard for protection of equipment in extreme conditions.
- Front storage lockers are double skinned to protect the contents from heat sand and water ingress.
- Angled stone shields to protect tow vehicle from ricocheting stones.
- LED tail, side marker and front box internal lights, with an external work light in the tray.
- Integrated side step to allow for easy access when performing maintenance.
- Vinyl tonneau cover over satellite bed and drawbar to protect equipment.
- Compression style locks for superior dust sealing.
- Spare wheel mounted under the chassis.
- Storage for 2x 20L jerry cans.
- Removable water bungs to allow complete washout of unit for environmental compliance requirements.
- Australian Mine specification HiVis compliant markings. Electrical certification & tagging available.
TracStar MVS 1200 Features:
- Automatic satellite acquisition and stowing with one button operation.
- Patented RotoLock® drive system ensuring long term reliability and acquisition performance.
- Rapid deployment and operation with all Ku-band satellites with service footprints over Australia or country of service requirement.
- Extensive modem support including DirectPoint® satellite acquisition.
TracStar Technology eliminates the need for:
- Specialist test equipment for infield antenna deployment.
- Additional computers or peripheral equipment to operate the antenna.
- Phone calls to network operators or service providers for alignment.
- Skilled personnel to deploy.
- Superior MC2 Asymmetric Link suspension for protection of communications equipment & antenna
- Extremely portable and easy to operate with minimal training required
- Fast and convenient auto deploy operation with VSAT link established in minutes
- Rugged and reliable TracStar MVS 1200 VSAT system
- Built to industry compliant specifications
- Field proven in operational mining, gas and exploration.
Request a Brochure / Contact from Landwide