THE TOPAZ SCOUT
The Topaz Scout is designed to be a highly desirable package with multiple purposes like a Swiss army knife.
The packaged options are designed to make long term touring more comfortable and sustainable. This tailored packaged echoes the Scouts’ motto of “be prepared”.
Features such as upgraded batteries, battery management and bluetooth give you real time control. While the shower POD helps with convenience and space by easily setting up when you want it.
The airy north / south bed configurations present a comfortable and spacious cabin which is easy to access with no setup required.
It’s the worry free, throw your gear in and go off-road caravan; suitable for quick weekends or long stays at base camp
The Scout is a package of the most desirable options for the Topaz with a huge saving. It can be included on any Topaz model when built to order
The Topaz Scout package includes:
- Any North South bed configuration
- External shower POD
- Battery upgrade to Lead Crystal x 2
- Battery management display – Bluetooth upgrade
- Customise external highlight colour and internal drawer trim colour (10 to choose from)
- Underbody protection mudflaps
- Topaz under bed storage net
- Custom metal Scout decals
- 10th Anniversary branding
See how fast the shower POD is to setup:
North / South Bed Configurations:
Choose one of the three North / South bed configurations and enjoy the spacious feel of the Topaz living space
Lead Crystal batteries
- Safer – No risk of leakage, less harmful chemicals, less fluids because of crystallisation
- Guaranteed Quality – Each battery comes with a standard 3-year factory warranty
- Better Usage Performance – Charges up to two times faster than conventional alternatives. Excellent high-current discharge ability
- Full Recovery – Can be 100% discharged and then restored to full rated capacity daily
- Long Battery Life – Float service life up to 18 years. Up to 6000 charge/discharge cycles (20% DOD)
Your highlight colour choice
Front protection mudflaps
Bluetooth battery management
Download the Victron Bluetooth app.
Use a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to:
- Customise settings
- Monitor all important data on single screen
- View historical data
- Update the software when new features become available
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm